A school holiday family activity before Easter, sharing our Polish traditions
Starts at 10am till 12 noon. 2 hours of fun filled craft with a short educational presentation.
$8 per person including adults. To make your booking please phone 533 3530
- Design your own Polish Easter Egg What is pisanki? It’s a Polish word for…?
- Create an Easter Palm from paper Taste Mazurek, a Polish Easter cake
- What is smingus-dyngus? It’s something fun!
Adults without children are welcome too !
(Please note:Children must be accompanied with an adult)
Starts at 2pm and runs for 2 hours till 4pm
Celebrate a Polish Christmas with paper and wool decorations.
- Make wool spiders and paper chains with a twist for your own Christmas tree.
- Create your own unique paper Christmas star to hang
- Taste the Polish ginger biscuit called Pierniki
- Learn some Christmas Eve traditions, watching the first star and Wigilia supper
This workshop is available for adults and/or children during the weeks leading to Christmas.